Finding a Social Media Marketing Agency that Suits You
Social media popularity has soared the last few years. In fact, 81% of the U.S. population in the United States has a social networking profile. This growth means that companies must also use social media networks. 88% of companies use social media for marketing. Does your company have a strong social media presence? Has a social media marketing agency produced results for your company?
If not, consider a social media marketing agency that can create the right marketing campaign for your business!
You can count on a professionally-crafted campaign to provide measurable success. Before choosing an agency, there are a few considerations to keep in mind. Keep reading to learn more about these agencies and how to select the best one for your company.
What a Social Media Marketing Agency Can Do for You
Marketing requires hard-work, time and a lot of expertise. Does your company have the dedicated staff to perfect your social media marketing?
Odds are that your company is falling behind in the social media realm, but a professional agency can put you back in the game!
A social media marketing agency takes the stress out of marketing by taking on the tough work for you.
You can expect a marketing agency to:
- Produce content
- Post on social media sites
- Interact with customers
- Research viral topics
- Create a solid marketing strategy
- Plan for future marketing needs
Successful social media marketing is sometimes best left to the professionals. The benefits of a marketing agency are endless!
Below we discuss in detail a few benefits of consulting with a marketing agency.
Benefits of hiring a marketing agency
A social media marketing agency can do a multitude of things to make your company run smoother.
- Your company’s brand will grow. Your company’s brand will be recognized across various social media platforms. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a hashtag that is associated with your company?
- More traffic which means more potential business. Social media marketing drives new customers to your services or products. Without it, your customer base won’t grow. Facebook posts, tweets, and images on Instagram all create inbound traffic. By reaching new individuals, the chances of new customers increases.
- Higher customer satisfaction. Social media marketing is more than posts on social media networks. Successful social media marketing involves communicating with customers. A marketing agency will focus on opening lines of communication. The agency will also respond to customer questions and comments.
- Increased customer loyalty. Your business has competition. So the key is to keep your customers coming back to your products and services. A social media marketing agency will connect with customers to keep them informed! Studies show that 53% of people who follow brands on social media remain loyal to those brands.
Now that you’re ready to work with a professional marketing agency, it’s time to select a marketing agency.
Read on to learn the five must ask questions before selecting one.
Considerations Before Selecting an Agency
A Google search for a local marketing agency will provide dozens of results, which can make deciding harder than expected.
How can you ensure that your decision is the wisest for your company?
Here are five questions to ask an agency before signing the deal!
1. Does the company have proven success?
You don’t want to spend time and money on a company that doesn’t have a successful track record.
Make sure the agency can provide you with testimonials from past customers.
Also, ask for case studies and proof of concept documents. You want to know that this agency’s marketing processes work.
2. Is the agency experienced in your company’s industry?
Social media marketing isn’t cookie cutter. Each industry benefits best from a personalized social media marketing campaign.
Ask each agency if they have experience in your company’s niche.
Your company is unlike the rest!
You don’t want to use the same social media marketing as your competitors, right?
Don’t let a marketing agency fit you into a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy.
3. How is success measured?
There is no wrong or right way to measure success.
The marketing agency should provide key performance indicators to measure marketing success.
What type of metrics do you need?
Do you want to know how many people were targeted on social media each month?
Are you interested in learning how many new likes and comments your company received?
Define your analytic needs and ensure the agency you choose can provide for them.
4. Who does the work?
By hiring a social media marketing agency, you’re already outsourcing work. Outsourcing means money spent on your part.
Do you want to make sure you’re getting the best marketing services? If so, only hire an agency that does nearly all of their work in-house.
There’s no point in outsourcing work to a company that just outsources all of the work. That makes no sense, right?
The agency you choose should not be just a middle man. This creates all sort of hectic situations! Plus, outsourcing to a middle man is known to produce lower quality work.
Get the most bang for your buck and choose an agency that works mostly in-house. If they outsource any items, it should be to other reputable talent that produces high quality work at an agency level.
5. Does the agency offer any other services?
Sometimes less is more.
It may seem like a win if you find a company that offers a wide variety of marketing services.
More services can’t be a bad thing, right? But let’s think about why you’re hiring this agency.
You want to boost your company’s social media presence which means a personalized marketing campaign that uses social media sites.
You’ll want to hire an agency with plenty of experience in social media marketing.
While a well-rounded agency is not a bad thing, find one that is well-versed in using social media for marketing purposes. A qualified marketing agency will be worth the money!
Let’s Get Your Company’s Social Media Marketing on the Road
Tired of a social media marketing campaign that doesn’t produce results?
We know the importance of a marketing campaign that works and we are eager to put your company on the path to success!
Contact Olive Group today to get started.